Shared Tour to Pineapple Farm
Shared Day Tour to Pineapple Farm
Pineapples can be planted at any time of the year in humid soils like ours, and after 12 to 14 months the plant gives us its fruit. Many of our tourists when tasting our national pineapple are surprised by its sweetness, so we want to take them to know the whole process involved. We will visit the plantations, the process of washing and selection of the pineapple that is exported.
The tour we do inside the plantations, we will do it in a rustic transport, in a cart that is towed by a tractor of the farm, it is definitely the best time to enjoy and capture beautiful landscapes and you can observe the different stages of production.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from our office in Gorgona Beach Plaza
- 10:00 a.m. Arrival at Pineapple Farm
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination at that time.
- 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Visit the Farm
- 02:30 p.m. Departure from the Farm
- 04:00 p.m. Arrival at Coronado Area.
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado area at that time.
Tour Price from Coronado
What you should bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- sports clothing, sneakers or light comfortable shoes to walk
What you should NOT bring
- Sandals and jewelry.
Included in the price
- Transportation there and back
- Common Lunch at the Farm
- Natural fruit drinks
- Drinks in the bus
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- ENTRY FOR THE PINEAPPLE FARM WHICH IS $35 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you