Shared Tour to Fruits and Pineapple Farm
Shared Day Tour to Fruits and Pineapple Farm
Pineapples can be planted at any time of the year in humid soils like ours, and after 12 to 14 months the plant gives us its fruit. Many of our tourists when tasting our national pineapple are surprised by its sweetness, so we want to take them to know the whole process involved. We will visit the plantations, the process of washing and selection of the pineapple that is exported.
The tour we do inside the plantations, we will do it in a rustic transport, in a cart that is towed by a tractor of the farm, it is definitely the best time to enjoy and capture beautiful landscapes and you can observe the different stages of production. In this tour you also learn more about others fruits, take the knowledge for an expert farm lady that make this farm her passion.
- 7:45 a.m. Our bus start the pickup in different points:
- 7:45 a.m. CORONADO COUNTRY CLUB
- 7:55 a.m. CORONADO LUXURY AND SUITES
- 8:00 a.m. CORONADO BAY
- 8:10 a.m. CORONADO GOLF
- 8:20 a.m. PH BAHIA
- 8:25 a.m. PH PLAYA SERENA
- 8;30 a.m. PH ROYAL PALM
- 8:40 a.m. SERVICES CORONADO OFFICE (GORGONA BEACH PLAZA)
- 10:00 a.m. Arrival at Pineapple Farm
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination at that time.
- 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Visit the Farm
- 02:30 p.m. Departure from the Farm
- 04:00 p.m. Arrival at Coronado Area.
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado area at that time.
Tour Price from Coronado or PANAMA CITY
$75.00/person (SERVICES CORONADO, required minimum 8 persons book this tour, in case no have this minimum 50 hours in advance our staff communicate with you and do the total refund to your credit card )
What you should bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- sports clothing, sneakers or light comfortable shoes to walk
What you should NOT bring
- Sandals and jewelry.
Included in the price
- Transportation there and back
- Common Lunch at the Farm
- Natural fruit drinks
- Drinks in the bus
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- ENTRY FOR THE PINEAPPLE FARM WHICH IS $30 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you