Shared Tour to El Valle de Anton
Shared Day Tour to El Valle de Anton
We will start our tour from the area of Coronado or from Panama City. If we come from the city we will make a stop to buy some delicious empanadas and accompany them with natural juices, all capital visiting the interior of the country on weekends visit one of these kiosks to enjoy the taste of what they normally do not find when living in the city.
When our driver takes the route to the Anton Valley, our guide will begin to explain from the village LAS UVAS the different informal businesses that make the locals to generate income through their handicrafts, or planting fruits, vegetables or plants. This is due to the fact that in the center of the Anton Valley, many people from the capital have made their mountain house and precisely when they are on their way, they stop and buy their products from these small locals, it is a way to give life and color to the entire route, from which we cannot miss the mountains that welcome us as we begin to take height, let’s not forget that the Anton Valley is located 588 meters above sea level.
Once arrived at the crater of the extinct volcano, and that is where the center of the village is located, our driver and guide will go with you to visit the different points of interest, where you will have the opportunity to swim in crystal clear waters of a natural pool, where you can walk trails and observe in its pure state our fauna and flora. We will know the magical history of the Sleeping Indian and we will be able to contemplate it from the village, our guide will point out the best places for you to take an excellent photograph.
Then we will go to the magical world of butterflies, a must stop for young and old where everyone will appreciate and learn more about them. At this point if your tour starts from Coronado, it is time to stop for our empanadas as a small snack.
To finish the visit to the town of Valle de Anton, we will go to its famous handicraft market, where you will undoubtedly want to take a small souvenir, but not before reaching the top of the village and you can enjoy the panoramic view of the crater of what was once a volcano.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure from our office in Gorgona Beach Plaza
- 09:00 a.m. Arrival at Butterfly Heaven
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination at that time.
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Visit the Waterfall El Macho (safe walking)
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Visit the Termal Waters (bring your swimsuit and Towel)
- 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Appetizer and snacks in the Van (fruits)
- 12:30 p.m. to 02:00 p.m. Visit Market and Souvenirs shops
- 02:30 p.m. Meeting place in the market to leave
- 02:30 p.m. Late lunch in the Restaurant Pizzeria Artesana (Mediterranean food)
if you want special drink you can bring with you
- 05:30 p.m. Arrival at Coronado Area.
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado area at that time.
Tour Price from Coronado
$70.00/person (Services Coronado required minimum 4 persons book the tour, in case no have this minimum 50 hours in advance our staff communicate with you and do the total refund to your credit card )
What you should bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- sports clothing, sneakers or light comfortable shoes to walk
- swimsuit, and towel
- Also bring a dry set of clothes for the trip back, there is a possibly you may get wet even if you don’t go for a swim
What you should NOT bring
- Sandals and jewelry.
Included in the price
- Transportation there and back
- Drinks in the bus
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- ENTRY FOR ALL THE STOPS WHICH IS $25 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you
- LUNCH (20$ -25$)