Shared Tour to Coffee Farm and River Day
Shared Day Tour to Coffee Farm and River Day
The owners of Café Lempira open the doors of their farm to show us the complete process of planting, harvesting, drying, qualifying the grain, roasting and grinding. The farm is located just 3 hours from Coronado, in the coolest lands of Penonome in the town of San Miguel Abajo, a town that keeps one of the most ancestral traditional dances and that has changed the way they are passed on to future generations. with the sole objective of not losing tradition.
It is a learning experience where you end up tasting a delicious cup of freshly processed coffee in an organic farm with excellent quality beans, sharing with the locals who will proudly show us their traditional dances.
Ending this relaxing day in a crystal clear river, it is without a doubt an unforgettable tour.
- 6:45 a.m. Our bus start the pickup in different points
- 6:45 AM CORONADO COUNTRY CLUB
- 6:55 AM CORONADO LUXURY AND SUITES
- 7:00 AM CORONADO BAY
- 7:10 AM CORONADO GOLF
- 7:20 PH BAHIA
- 7:25 PH PLAYA SERENA
- 7;30 PH ROYAL PALM
- 7:40 SERVICES CORONADO OFFICE (GORGONA BEACH PLAZA)
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival at Coffee Farm
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination at that time.
- 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Visit the Embera Indigenous Community
- 05:00 p.m. We leave from Casco Antiguo, Major Plaza
- 07:30 p.m. Arrival at Coronado Area.
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado area at that time.
Tour Price from Coronado
$86.00/person ( Services Coronado required minimum 6 persons book the tour, in case no have this minimum 50 hours in advance our staff communicate with you and do the total refund to your credit card)
What you should bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- sports clothing, sneakers or light comfortable shoes to walk
- Water shoes
- Fresh extra set of clothes
What you should NOT bring
- Sandals and jewelry.
Included in the price
- Transportation there and back
- Common Lunch at the Farm
- Show of Cucua Dancers
- Fruit snacks
- Natural fruit drinks
- Drinks in the bus
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- ENTRY FOR THE COFFEE FARM WHICH IS $45 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you