TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated: October 17, 2021
The administrative terms below apply in relation to the contracts stipulated by BIENVENUE A PANAMA SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORP., as a provider agent for transfers between the departure points and the destinations specified in the written confirmation issued by SERVICES CORONADO, which is the commercial name of BIENVENUE A PANAMA SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORP. References to “you” and “your” in these administrative terms and conditions mean all passengers listed in the written confirmation (including anyone who is replacing or being added at a later date). “We”, “us” and “our” means CORONADO SERVICES.
1. BIENVENUE A PANAMA SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORP
BIENVENUE A PANAMA SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORP. is a legal entity, a corporation registered in the Public Registry of Panama, mercantile section, under folio No. 155666502 and with validity since June 2018. With physical address in the Republic of Panama, Panama Oeste, Chame, Gorgona Beach Plaza, suite 7.
2. STATUS OF THE PASSENGER (S) AND THEIR AGENTS
The purchaser of the transport services specified in the written confirmation (“the passenger”) and all other passengers listed in the written confirmation are the “other party” in the contract with SERVICES CORONADO. If the contract is made by a real estate agent or the agent of a hotel or hostel, or any other person acting on behalf of the passengers whose names appear in the written confirmation, such agent or another person acts as agent for the passengers.
3. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Reservations must be booked directly on our website: www.servicescoronado.com at no additional cost.
Requesting that your reservation be booked by our administrative staff is feasible by applying an additional booking charge of twenty-five US dollars (US$ 25.00) and request shall be made to our office phone numbers +507 344 76 18 / +507 344 76 19 or sent to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or personally at our customer service office, and these reservations will be booked during our business hours from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm or on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm. On Sundays our administrative staff does not work.
- For booking through our website, the main passenger or agent must follow all the necessary process for the correct registration of the reservation.
- A 40% payment is required at the time of booking. Upon receipt of said payment, SERVICES CORONADO will process the reservation and will issue an E-mail confirmation that your order has been received and that your transfer is reserved. The written confirmation acts as a “ticket” and must be presented to the representative of SERVICES CORONADO at the time of boarding our vehicle. A legally binding contract will be created between the main passenger (and all passengers listed on the written confirmation) and us once the order has been processed.
- Reservations booked by our staff at the request of the client or agent, will also require the payment of 40% of the value of the requested service, plus the payment of the additional fee of twenty-five American dollars (US$25.00) for the booking service.
- Transfers or special services that are not predefined on the website and that require a special quote, must be requested through REQUEST FOR QUOTE, on the website www.servicescoronado.com with a minimum of 48 business hours and our staff we will reply through the same online form with the cost and if you agree you will let us know by paying 40% of the quoted fees and our system automatically generates the order and confirms your reservation via E-mail.
- All transport booked with SERVICES CORONADO must have paid 40% of the fees before the transfer date, if this payment is not received, our staff will remind you via E-MAIL and in the absence of attention or non-payment, the reservation is automatically canceled.
- All payments made are only refundable in the case of cancellations or changes informed in writing with a minimum of 2 business days (48 hours) from Monday to Saturday, not including Sundays or official holidays.
IMPORTANT for all reservations: if you do not receive the confirmation via E-MAIL with details of the 40% payment made, an error may have occurred and you should contact our offices in order to guarantee your transportation.
The remaining 60% payment will be made in cash, directly to our driver the day the transportation is completed. Said payment can also be made in our offices during business hours through your credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) before reaching your final destination or by bank transfer from a Panamanian bank account and in which case a photo or copy of said proof of payment would be delivered to the driver.
4. CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY
Cancellations before 48 hours prior to departure. In this line, CORONADO SERVICES will fully refund the 40% payment paid by the client at the time of booking.
Cancellations within 48 business hours prior to departure are NOT REFUNDED.
Changes 48 hours before departure without cancellation cost.
Exclusions of responsibility: Services Coronado is not responsible for strikes and cancellations of airlines, as well as medical conditions/accidents that may result in the change or cancellation of transportation.
- DELAYS ON ARRIVAL FLIGHTS AT THE AIRPORT:
SERVICES CORONADO, will do everything possible to ensure the service to our passengers when the arrival is delayed and transport clients to the reserved destination at no extra cost. The same does not happen when the client loses the connection of their flight and changes the arrival time to more than 5 hours or changes the day, in which case we must verify our availability, and if possible, it would be a new service order that must be paid in its entirety and the payment of 40% of the previous service order would be not be refundable, to cover the expenses that as a company we incur.
- WAITING TIME AIRPORT ARRIVALS:
- Private Transport Service: If the service contracted by the client is of this type, our driver has the responsibility of waiting a maximum of 2 hours after landing of the flight, in case our passenger has lost luggage or need to take the COVID-19 test again, which we understand would delay your exit, and consequently, this would not carry an additional cost.
- Shared Shuttle Service: If the service contracted by the client is of this type, our driver must continue with the scheduled route and not affect the other passengers on our transport. SERVICES CORONADO, will not refund or compensate for this type of service. In any case, the passenger can wait for our next shuttle service at no additional cost, only showing their previous order and it must be verified with our driver that we have space in our transport at that time and it does not affect the reservations for that day.
- OUR TRANSPORTS MEETING POINT:
When you book the transport online, you will find on our website a detailed description and photographs of the place where you should meet with our drivers. Likewise, if the reservation was booked through our administrative staff, they will send you these instructions via email. In the event that you do not find our driver, you can call +507 67846004 and be able to communicate with our administrative staff to guide you by phone.
- DELAYS ON ARRIVAL FLIGHTS AT THE AIRPORT:
5. CHILD SEAT
SERVICES CORONADO, guarantees the availability of baby/child seats from 0 to 25 kg in our private transports and upon prior request of the client at the time of booking. However, it is not guaranteed in our shared transport, in this case we advise the parent of the baby/child to bring their own child seat and must take into consideration that not all our vehicles have the three-point seat belt system, and in most of the buses that we use to provide shuttle service the seat belt system is a one point at the height of the passenger’s waist.
6. RATES FOR CHILDREN
SERVICES CORONADO, offers the free rate for children under 7 years old, however, regardless of age they must be included in the total number of passengers at the time of booking.
The shared “shuttle” transport service will only guarantee the transport of folding wheelchairs with a maximum weight of 20 kg in their vehicles and requires that the user-passenger be able to climb the access steps to the vehicle. Passengers must notify SERVICES CORONADO of this extra luggage at the time of booking.
In the case of fixed wheelchairs or people with absolute reduced mobility, CORONADO SERVICES cannot guarantee transportation in the shared “shuttle” service. You can only be guaranteed the service with adapted vehicles in the case of private transport reservations.
We do not accept the transport of electric wheelchairs in the shared transport, adapted private transport vehicles are available for these services and must be booked in advance.
8. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations or modifications informed in writing with a prior notice of 2 business days (48 business hours) from Monday to Friday, not including weekends or official holidays, will be refunded.
All those cancellations or modifications outside this period will entail the payment of 100% of the service, and therefore, will not be subject to any refund or reimbursement whatsoever.
9. LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
All reservations must be registered in our system at least 48 business hours in advance in order to guarantee the availability of our services. Reservations outside this period are subject to verification by our administrative staff.
10. PERMITTED LUGGAGE AND DECLARATION
- PRIVATE TRANSPORT: The maximum capacity without charge in this type of reservation is up to 8 large suitcases and 4 carry-on suitcases. Any reservation that exceeds these amounts must be reported at the time of booking. At the time that our driver performs the service, they must verify the order of the reservation and check that it adjusts to what the passenger carries, if there is a greater amount of luggage or special size luggage not reported, the passenger will be notified and it will be carried out the corresponding adjustment to the cost of the reservation.
- SHARED TRANSPORT (SHUTTLE): The maximum capacity per adult passenger will be 1 large suitcase and 1 carry-on suitcase. All luggage must be clearly labeled with the owner’s name and destination address. Each passenger whose name appears in the written confirmation can carry up to 2 pieces of luggage with them in the transfers, that is, 1 suitcase that must not exceed 70 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm maximum weight 25 kg and one piece of carry-on luggage + a handbag/laptop bag. The transport of luggage greater than these measures and weight will depend on the space available in the trunk and may be rejected or carry an extra charge. In the event that a passenger requires transportation of excess luggage in this provision (for example, suitcases that exceed the maximum allowed size, skis, golf clubs, snowboards, folding wheelchairs, baby chairs, etc.) they must inform about this at the time of making the reservation. Any extra luggage not reported at the time of booking will have an additional charge/and will not be guaranteed.
- The transport of cats and dogs will only be accepted by booking private transport, always with a reservation booked in advance and on request. SERVICES CORONADO is sorry to say that we do not have the ability to carry animals on all buses. SERVICES CORONADO kindly advises people traveling with animals to reserve a private transport. The luggage has to be strong enough to withstand the normal handling of getting luggage in and out of the hold and trailer of the buses. Our drivers take out and deliver the luggage, but the passenger is responsible for receiving their own luggage, checking before handing over to the driver if there is damage to the luggage and presenting a claim directly to the driver on the spot. SERVICES CORONADO is not responsible for luggage damaged or lost once delivered if the claim is not presented in the same act.
SERVICES CORONADO, is not responsible for lost items on board the bus. We cannot guarantee the security of lost/forgotten items on the bus.
Always have your objects located and watched, and check that you have taken them before leaving the vehicle.
Lost/forgotten luggage and items will be delivered to the CORONADO SERVICES office in Gorgona Beach Plaza. The passenger can pick them up at the office. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm, it is also advisable to agree with the office staff on the day/time to pick up the lost object/luggage. No staff of our company can take lost objects/luggage to a location other than our office.
11. TRANSPORT CONDITIONS
SERVICES CORONADO, will not be responsible for the loss of flights or other transfers by passengers in the case of delays, cancellations or changes in the routes planned by the airline companies or for the no show or delay of the passenger/at the time indicated in the reservation for your pick-up on departure flights. SERVICES CORONADO, will not incur any responsibility in these cases:
- In the case of private transfers, customers must provide the full address at the time of booking in the system, and if it is not an easily locatable address, give a further explanation of it in additional comments and/or send an email to our address email@example.com with more information or photos of the place to pick up customers.
- In the case of shuttle service to and from the airport, it will only be provided from our offices located in Gorgona, Via Interamericana, Gorgona Beach Plaza, suite 7, at the time indicated on your ticket and to the destinations registered on the SERVICES CORONADO platform. It is a fixed route and there will be no possibility of detours requested by customers or additional stops to those already established on the route, since we maintain a time schedule that cannot be altered and that would cause imbalances for the rest of the service, affecting other customers.
The transfer times in the Shuttle service are estimated and depend on the traffic and the number of stops on the route.
SERVICES CORONADO, is not responsible for the breach of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that entail a situation of Force Majeure. The following assumptions are examples of Force Majeure circumstances that are not under our control, and therefore, exempt from any liability:
- Traffic accidents causing delays in service
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions
- Deaths and accidents on the road
- Street closure due to third party protest
- Vandalism and Terrorism
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Problems caused by other clients
In the case of experiencing or suffering any problem during the contracted service, it will be the obligation of the client-passenger to duly inform SERVICES CORONADO in writing, through our email firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of 7 days from the event. SERVICES CORONADO, once the complaint is received, will carry out the corresponding investigations and for this it will have a period of 15 days to respond.
We advise all our passenger-clients to take out a travel insurance policy which covers a wide range of contingencies and situations during their trip. It is the entire responsibility of the customer-passenger to ensure that the insurance coverage contracted is adequate for the trip to be made and sufficient for their particular needs. We recommend that you read the details of your insurance policy contract carefully and carry it with you at all times in the event of any unforeseen event.
SERVICES CORONADO, complies with all the insurances required by law and of the bus fleet. SERVICES CORONADO, attaches great importance to the safety of the passenger and the fulfillment of the rest of our drivers.
14. ARRIVAL FLIGHTS – MEETING POINT
Before booking the reservation online, you will find a summary of the meeting point of our drivers, this explanation has photos to help you recognize the meeting place more easily. If you have questions, you can send an email to email@example.com and our administrative staff will send you the necessary information.
IMPORTANT: Turn on your mobile phone to be able to make contact if necessary. EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER TO CALL: 507 67846004
IMPORTANT: Notify us of any luggage delay, etc.
15. ARRIVAL FLIGHTS – AIRLINE DELAYS
On arrival flights, when the flight delay is not more than three hours and the contracted service is private transport, CORONADO SERVICES, will respect the continuity of your reservation without any extra cost. For this reason, it is importance that at the time of booking your reservation you correctly indicate the flight number and its origin, so that our drivers can take the necessary measures and inform our administrative staff of the situation and not affect that day´s logistics of our company.
If the flight delay is greater than three hours, this may affect our scheduling of other transfers, so we would need to use additional drivers to support our company, causing additional expenses that must be covered by the customer-passenger.
In case of delay of your flight, and the contracted service is shuttle or shared trip, in that case the bus cannot wait for that client, but your ticket is valid to be used in the next shuttle ride of SERVICES CORONADO at no cost and depending on the space available in that vehicle, once the clients-passengers who have tickets scheduled for that day have boarded.
16. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These administrative terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Panama. Controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these administrative terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Panamanian courts.
You are advised to review the Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by filling out Contact Us form on our website: https://www.servicescoronado.com/