- 8:15 am - 09:30 am
- Pick Up in Coronado Area
- Pick up of the attendees, different locations in the Coronado area.
- 10:30 am
- Arrival at beach
- Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination
- 04:00 pm
- Departure from the beach
- Time to leave the beautiful beach
- 05:00 pm
- Arrival at Coronado Area
- Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado
Shared Day Trip from Coronado Area
Santa Clara is a beach town in the province of Cocle in Panama. Beautiful white sand and inviting tranquil blue waters make this a tranquil beach to spend the day. Choose from a variety of restaurants, you can sit back in your beach hut relaxing while choosing from one of their menus offering delicious fresh seafood dishes. There is nothing more relaxing than being in a hammock on a sunny beach day with a cold and refreshing Panamanian beer. Will you join us?
Every month we offer various dates for shared trips, there and back. If you would like to go with some friends and choose your own date, contact us and we will put a package together with private transfer costs instead of shared cost.
You are free to take a walk on the beach and take beautiful pictures, especially of the artisanal boats that dock on the sand waiting for their afternoon shift to go fishing.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- sports clothing, water shoes or sandals
- swimsuit, and towels
- Also bring a dry set of clothes for the trip back (we do not allow passengers with wet clothing in our vehicles)
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT BRING:
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
- TRANSPORTATION THERE AND BACK