Private Tour The Best City Tour
Private Day Tour The Best City Tour
The Panama Canal, one of the marvels of the modern world, was completed by the United States Government in 1914. Following the Torrijos-Carter Agreements, absolute control passed to Panama on 31 December 1999. This magnificent work of human ingenuity is not to be missed. From the viewing point at the Miraflores Locks very close to the capital city, visitors can admire and appreciate the complex operational mechanism that allows large ships to travel from one ocean to the another in eight to ten hours.
The old part was declared a Worlf Heritage Sitee by Unesco in 1977 and is being renovated. Besides the architectural beauty of its houses dating from the beginning of the last century, visitors can admire the alleyways with venerable ruins and the colonial churches, including the outstanding cathedral with its towers covered in mother of pearls shells, which shine in the sun.
Then we will go to enjoy a delicious lunch enjoying the view of PANAMA CITY from the Marina, we will take the bus tour again to visit the rainforest closer the city for that need to take a pleasant ride on the waters of the lake, enjoying the scenery of Panama and watching the huge ships that cross the canal to reach Monkey Island.
In the surrounding mangrove area we will admire the natural richness of the jungle and interact with the numerous primates that have their habitat here: white-faced capuchins, howlers, tamarinds and night monkeys. Maybe you will be able to see one of them!
From the boat we can discover other species that live around Monkey Island such as sloths, toucans and even turtles and alligators.
Tour Price from Coronado, Playa Bonita and Panama City Area
1 – $375.00/person, $375.00 total
2 – $187.50/person, $375.00 total
3 – $163.33/person, $490.00 total
4 – $139.75/person, $559.00 total
5 – $125.60/person, $628.00 total
6 – $116.16/person, $697.00 total
7 – $109.42/person, $766.00 total
8 – $104.37/person, $835.00 total
Tour Price from Buenaventura, Bijao and Santa Clara Area
+ $92 to total
- Recommended Departure times based on the Area you select (please select)
- 6:00 a.m. Departure from Buenaventura, Bijao or Santa Clara Area
- 6:30 a.m. Departure from Coronado Area
- 7:00 a.m. Departure from Playa Bonita or Panama City Area
- If you select other than recommended Departure Times, changes to time table might be needed
- 08:00 a.m. Monkey Island
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at our destination at that time.
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Visit Casco Antiguo
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch in Coastway Amador – Marina
- 03:00 p.m. Arrival at Miraflores Locks (Pacific Side)
- 07:00 p.m. Arrival at Coronado Area
Depending on traffic conditions, we should arrive at Coronado area at that time.
What you should bring
- Camera, hat, sunscreen,
- Sports clothing, sneakers or light boots with good soles
- Fresh clothing
What you should NOT bring
- Sandals and jewelry.
Included in the price
- Transportation there and back
- Drinks in the Bus
- Snacks in the Bus
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- ENTRY FOR THE MIRAFLORES LOCKS WHICH IS $10 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you
- ENTRY FOR THE MONKEY ISLAND WHICH IS $25 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you
- LUNCH OR DINNER WHICH IS $25 PER PERSON – make sure you BRING CASH with you